CyanogenMod is the only name which hit mind, when someone is looking for a large scale, multi-device custom ROM. And we have great purpose behind this, as Cyanogenmod was the first source-fabricated group circulation of its thoughtful. Yet despite the fact that the years, we've seen incredible improvement work hail from its group.
And today, feeling glad to share with you that, the CyanogenMod team has released the Milestone 5 release of CyanogenMod 11. With this news team get one step closer to CyanogenMod 11 stable version. In comparison to the M4 release, M5 comes with various fixes and some additional features.
As stated on the CM Blog:
- Trebuchet – Fix last icon from hotseat disappearing
- Trebuchet – Fix custom home transition effect
- Volume Panel – Increase opacity of transparency (previous level led to visibility concerns)
- WhisperPush – Relocate to Privacy menu
- WhisperPush – fix NPE on viewing identity if unregistered
- Translations – Initial imports from CrowdIn (followup blog post next week)
- MultiSim – Additional support patches (25+)
- Privacy Guard – Additional AppOps permissions
- Additional Right-to-left (RTL) layout mirroring support
- Settings – Add ‘screen color’ support
- Quickboot support (device specific)
- Stylus – Fix eraser being disabled by palm rejection
- NavBar – Allow toggle in runtime (needs kernel support)
- Add ethernet icon support to status bar
- Dialer – Open Source forward/backward/incoming look-up
Right now build is currently in the progress building, and right now there are 26 ready at the time of this article and many more in the line. Technically, these releases are not CM 11 final version, so if you're CM users follow below links to download and update. You can also head over to the forum to join discussion, also comment below to share your experiences.